Scope of work: Urban Regeneration of G-06 Sector of Islamabad
Location: Islamabad, PakistanDuration: August 2019-December 2019
Sector G-06 of Islamabad is located in Zone -1 of Islamabad spanning on an area of approximate 5,714 Kanal. The area is of prime importance with respect to its location, accessibility, government residencies in order to accommodate the growing population and to meet up housing demand and to uplift overall impact and image of G.06 we proposed regeneration of G-06 with following features.
- Conversion of residential built-up area into Highrise apartments
- Uplifting of area on both sides of nallah through landscaping and adding recreational features, lights, benches, trees etc.
- Creation of china town in Melody Markaz with objective to encourage Chinese tradition, creating business opportunities for Chinese investors and to invest in businesses, Chinese community to live eat and enjoy.
- Encourage public transport and pedestrian friendly environment by revising existing road cross section.
- Uplifting of parks and green spaces through landscaping and tree plantations